SynerG Law Complex has diversified its “Virtual Office” plans!
We are still not sure what a “virtual office” is, but in these changing times, we have learned that one size does not fit all – even and maybe especially when it comes to virtual office options. SynerG Law Complex is really the only game in town for lawyers who want or need to work from home some or all of the time. Our Virtual Office plans are also ideal for lawyers who have established brick and mortar offices and just need a second (or additional) location and access to SynerG’s “bells and whistles” for our low membership fee.
Silver Membership – $399/month
Our base “Silver” membership includes the below amenities and is perfect for the DIY attorney who doesn’t need a ton of office/conference room time, administrative support, or Westlaw:
- Prime office address at 6075 Barfield Road, Atlanta, GA 30328
- Mail delivery, private lock enabled mailbox
- Mail/FedEx drop with postage meter at cost
- 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. building access
- 24/7 keycard access
- Branded sign for private day office when in use
- Your own unique member page on the SynerG website
- Free parking
- Access to EV charging stations
- Receptionist services include greeting clients, signing for packages, and processing of registered mail (unless opted-out)
- Access to Class A common areas including SynerG Café and lobby
- SynerG Café – includes free unlimited single serve coffees, teas, hot cocoa, touch screen Coca-Cola Freestyle machine, snacks, and fresh-baked cookies in the afternoon
- Conference/meeting rooms and private office hours a la carte
- Unlimited copying, scanning, and printing to/from your laptop
- Free on-premises Wi-Fi
- Secure private virtual local area network for your firm
- Monthly lunch and learns, often for free CLE credit
- Weekly networking events, including happy hours
- Access to the SynerG referral network and program
- Access to the SynerG mentoring program
- Access to SynerG’s preferred vendor discounts
- Dedicated fax number to email
- Dedicated private conference bridge
- Visual voicemail
- Dedicated phone number forwarded to a cell phone or phone of your choice
**Silver Members are able to use the SynerG app to reserve time in office/meeting/conference rooms and our dedicated private offices a la carte as follows: $15.00 per hour for private office space, $20 per hour for meeting rooms, and $35 per hour for executive conference rooms. Witness and notary services are available for a small fee of $10 per meeting/closing/signing, mail forwarding and envelope scanning is available as an add on service for $40 per month plus postage cost.
Gold Membership – $599/month
The Gold Membership includes all of the above amenities, in addition to your choice of one (1) of the following additional benefits:
SynerG’s content-rich national Westlaw plan
20 hours per month of dedicated private office space plus up to 20 hours per month in our Class A meeting rooms or executive conference rooms (additional hours at a la carte pricing if needed)
**Witness and notary services are available for a small fee of $10 per meeting/closing/signing, mail forwarding and envelope scanning is available as an add on service for $40 per month plus postage cost.
Gold Plus Membership – $699/month
Need everything and then some, but not a brick and mortar office? We have a plan for you. Double down with our Gold Plus Membership featuring everything from the Silver and Gold membership, including our amazing Westlaw plan, the office and conference room hours (valued at $1,000 at a la carte prices), plus unlimited witness and notary services, envelope scanning, and mail forwarding at postage cost only.
Platinum Membership Level – $1,750/month
Our Platinum Membership provides a permanent fully furnished window office with a triple-wide monitor and access to all the common amenities, the referral program, and the SynerG community of lawyers. There is no extra charge for conference rooms, meeting rooms, receptionist services, coffee, parking, copying, printing, phone, internet, professional cleaning, utilities, or anything else we advertise as an amenity. You cannot compare our “rent” to the rents you see for standard office space or executive suites or “co-working” space. We are so different; apples and oranges don’t even describe it – we aren’t even in the produce section.
You may review a copy of our standard Platinum Membership License Agreement here.
Custom membership agreements are available for multiple offices or unique situations. Cubicle space for staff ranges from $500-$750/month depending on size of the cubicle.